Graphics problems start after 3 hours. VM is windows 10 pro with NVIDIA 710 GPU

Hello, I am new to unraid and would really appreciate some advice. I am running a windows 10 pro vm with pass through to the unraid server with nvidia 710 graphics card. After about three hours the graphics start to go bad. App Windows start slowly multiplying, one on top of the other (but stepped to the side.) Menu items disappear until the mouse passes over them and parts of some windows start appearing over others and merging. Eventually part of the display keeps jumping between different windows on it own. I can restart the vm which fixes it, but then 3 hours later it all starts again.

There is only one VM running on this server. Graphics card only at 5% usage and CPU 10% RAM 10%. 

The reason I am asking about unraid is there has been a slight issue for some time, but it has become significantly worse since updating unraid to 6.9.2. I am having trouble seeing what has changed.

The system displays marine charts so having different charts at different zoom levels merging and jumping around is a real problem.

thanks in advance for any ideas.

001F1A9B-4715-41CF-ACDA-DAA628C99AAF.jpeg

58218EE8-CFB1-4718-81C7-A8CF07E62CE1.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Haydon said:

After about three hours the graphics start to go bad

When this happens, can you check the amount of used ram (you wrote 10%, is this when you have the issue?)? How much ram do you have and how much ram you set to the vm?

It smells like a memory leak..

Do you have ballooning enabled in the vm?

Edited by ghost82