Docker: Focalboard

Focalboard is an open source challenger to the likes of trello and notion. It’s early in its dev cycle. 

im a complete noob at docker and this is my first time trying to pseudo assemble (modify) one. There are a ton of dockers (none in CA)… I’ve tried using several 

I can get it to run, but as soon as I close the browser it gets killed. I also can’t get data to persist despite trying to define a config directory. Nothing gets populated in there. 

attaching some screenshots, does someone mind lending a hand to help accomplish the goal and to teach?

cheersomxuaJk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&WAcXmKh_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by erlipton
Repetitive
  • 5 months later...
On 8/23/2021 at 11:44 AM, erlipton said:

Focalboard is an open source challenger to the likes of trello and notion. It’s early in its dev cycle. 

im a complete noob at docker and this is my first time trying to pseudo assemble (modify) one. There are a ton of dockers (none in CA)… I’ve tried using several 

I can get it to run, but as soon as I close the browser it gets killed. I also can’t get data to persist despite trying to define a config directory. Nothing gets populated in there. 

attaching some screenshots, does someone mind lending a hand to help accomplish the goal and to teach?

cheersomxuaJk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&WAcXmKh_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

There is a docker in apps now called Focalboard i see.. but it stops right after starting as default... seems the db config is off. did you get it to work?