lost VM manager's configs and can't automatically start it after unsafe reboot

hi, I'm still during my trials but there are some problems with the vm  manager.

I've set the VM manager like this

image.thumb.png.de09a539c6b573fdb45e247215c5c9ad.png

but after each unsafe power cycle (like power failure), the VM manager won't automatically start and all the configs of it will be set to default, like this

image.thumb.png.2aafe54b00c76bac20c5f53e5cdad222.png

why it happened? and how to fix it?

11 hours ago, JorgeB said:

That's very strange, like mentioned the VM settings (not the VM XL) are stored on the flash drive, once store, and they are now, it should never revert back, don't remember seeing this issue before.

Actually, this issue is similar to the post beside the reverting thing, maybe he didn't change the default settings.

I guessthis issue might be ralative to the array or the docker service or both. I'm still during my trial, after each unsafe power cycle, the connection to the offical certification server is somehow later than normal (also the network is not stable in my area), same with the array, thus the VM manager won't start automatically trigering some bugs to revert the settings.

Or  docker service is boot up earlier than VM service, I also notice when manually start the service after power failure there might be chance unabling to do that, it said "libvirt.img is in use". Turns out, a docker container called "jellyfin" is using it, but I have never passed the libvirt.img folder to docker.

So the whole thing is quite weird to me.