Warning Syntax Error, Unexpected in libvirt_helpers.php on line 478

Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Really need help. Now my entire docker and Unraid. That error persisted with no changes until now everything is broken and Unraid claims it is unreadable.

image.png.c16f1481ef2593ae9a84203c68d327b0.png

image.thumb.png.a64f05938f30d329e7c8225e86878bb9.png

Really could use help. I have not been able to use Unraid without any errors since purchase and its making question why I didn't just use windows.

The flash drive is plugged into a USB 2.0 port. Here is the contents of the flash drive. Seems a little lacking:

image.png.6a285959d868515ca296b90f0497c165.png

Here is the results of the chkdsk:

image.png.df87d88bcf52a466572a1e455816ea47.png

After plugging it in to a new USB2 slot I do not get past a blank post screen.

I do not mind remaking my dockers at all if this problem does not persist. I tried using the Unraid tool to make a new flash drive and place my pro.key in the Config folder. However, I get the same post screen as my previous flash drive.

20210831_064334.thumb.jpg.44287dc58e9e704d3c3961c65d2c08f4.jpg

Edited by ItsRaining

No I failed to grab a backup of the flash. Completely my fault, however last time I was having this same issue I grabbed a flash backup and it had the same missing contents of the config folder. Here is my previous backup that also failed. Every time I have pulled my flash drive and looked in it there was no config folder unless I had just run the Unraid creation tool on it.

image.png.9ce0e856c0031d23fb1a4c64082784a4.png

Edited by ItsRaining

Yes that Is how I downloaded the backup shown above. If you see picture above I cannot get my Unraid server to post at all now. I tried using the following settings and putting my pro.key file inside the config folder:

image.png.defb36ae51d90d4726664cb040fec847.png

However I just get the blank post screen you see in my previous post.

Edited by ItsRaining

Yes I put it together. It wasn't my first time and used PCPartsPicker to check compatibility. Do you want the full specs? It was working just fine I do not understand this sudden change.

Edit: After bringing it to a trusted friend he switched out the motherboard and everything worked great. I am currently in the process of replacing the motherboard through the manufacturers warranty.

Edited by ItsRaining