Unable to log into GUI all of a sudden.

Looking to see if anyone can shed some light on this. This could be completely unrelated but this is the story here...

I got a new MacBook Air and upon the first day logging into unraid after I restored from a Time Machine backup I had on my shares in unraid I get the 2 messages below when hitting the GUI. All browsers give the same message. 

SSH works so I ended up rebooting and the problem went away yesterday. Today my scheduled back up kicked off and then all of a sudden the same messages. Thought it might have been a fluke so rebooted again and then I could log in again. Now I started the backup again and around 50 of 80GB I'm back to this again. 

The login file is in that directory when I look at it after SSH'ing in.

Anyone know what is happening?

image.png.48b7042f9675843d064a5fae65bd5254.png

image.thumb.png.4641f5970da791fee89e7c9124f5ba84.png

1 minute ago, trurl said:

How does your backup even have access to the Unraid OS folders? They aren't normally accessible over the network.

I am not sure about that. I'm asking myself the same thing. The only thing I did was setup the Time Machine back to use my Backups share which I have several devices backing up to and now it's doing this when my M1 backup runs.