Remove stale server in My Servers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, BigFam said:

I realize "Coming Soon" is inherently flexible but is there a timeline? Will the plugin for 6.9.x be updated or will it only be natively implemented in 6.10.x?

No good can come from estimating dates, but yes once the solution is ready I expect it will apply both to 6.9 with the plugin and and 6.10 with or without the plugin. Thanks for your interest!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/8/2022 at 8:12 PM, ljm42 said:

Hi folks, we are still working on My Servers connection issues, but these duplicate servers should be cleaned up and expired trials will automatically be removed from the dashboard after 30 days. If you still have issues with what you see on your dashboard, please DM me a screenshot along with an explanation of the issue. Thanks!

I don't mean to be  pain, but it's been over a year.  Did you ever get a chance to work on this?  Am I perhaps seeing a new issue?

Or will Trials always continue to be listed until expiration?

Thanks

Unraid_MyServers_3-24-2023 7-43-52 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 4:47 PM, 4WoofGrrrr said:

Or will Trials always continue to be listed until expiration?

Right, from the text you quoted:

On 2/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, ljm42 said:

expired trials will automatically be removed from the dashboard after 30 days.

You can think of the My Servers dashboard as showing you a list of your licenses. Since you had multiple trial licenses on different flash drives, they are all going to be listed until 30 days after they expire.