Replacement key

1 minute ago, Fxeditor077 said:

Why does it take forever to get a replacement key after having to replace your boot flashdrive?? 12hrs and waiting...

How did you go about attempting to get it?  The MyServer's plugin is designed to completely automate the process.  Also bear in mind that if manual intervention is required on this then it is a long weekend in the US. 

• Like 2

nope that is not going to work ......

Sorry, an error occurred registering USB Flash GUID 0781-5567-0013-010116117071

The error is: GUID '0781-5567-0013-010116117071' is already registered to another user

I'm not going to be able to use the trial key...... because I clicked the replacement key...

this has been my only issue that I have had with UnRaid...... but this making it a big turn off.... on not getting a replacement key..

Edited by Fxeditor077
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Fxeditor077 said:

nope that is not going to work ......

Sorry, an error occurred registering USB Flash GUID 0781-5567-0013-010116117071

The error is: GUID '0781-5567-0013-010116117071' is already registered to another user

I'm not going to be able to use the trial key...... because I clicked the replacement key...

this has been my only issue that I have had with UnRaid...... but this making it a big turn off.... on not getting a replacement key..

Hello,

I just responded to your support ticket.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, yoyomama said:

Hi I have the same problem request replacement and send a message a customer support today after request replacement yesterday any possible expedite help plz?

Can't start the trial as already request replacement and the new GUID is already registered

thank you in advance

You should be all set. Please use unraid.net/contact in the future.

• Like 1