Error after parity check help

Hi guys, 

was wondering if somebody could have a look at my diagnostics. I keep getting 28 or so errors after multiple parity check with "write corrections to parity" enabled. Attached is my extended disk checks from my spinning disks. I could not do one for the cache which is an Nvme. Also attached my diagnostics.

Diagnostics taken after latest parity check. The extended disk checks all passed a couple of days ago.

Thanks in advance guys. 

Regards Piet

tower-diagnostics-20210907-1003.zip WDC_WD40EFAX-68JH4N0_WD-WX12D10JSXKD-20210904-0457.txt WDC_WD40EFAX-68JH4N0_WD-WX12D10JSZ6U-20210904-0457.txt WDC_WD40EFAX-68JH4N0_WD-WX42D10LL6FF-20210904-0458.txt

Question: Is there a "good" reason, why people are using Ryzen-CPUs for unraid?

When i see the "tonns of problems" Threads with Ryzen, i think it's the "wrong" decition...

But... maybe... i am wrong (?)

The recommendation for unraid is: Intel hardware

What is the advantage of using a AMD-platform?

Just give me a hint please.

Edited by Zonediver
19 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Ryzen with overclocked RAM is known to corrupt data in some cases, respect max officially supported RAM speed for your config then run a couple of parity checks, first one is still likely to find errors, but if the problem is solved second one should not find any, if it does run memtest.

Thanks for the info. I will have a look into this.

Question: Is there a "good" reason, why people are using Ryzen-CPUs for unraid?

When i see the "tonns of problems" Threads with Ryzen, i think it's the "wrong" decition...

But... maybe... i am wrong (?)

The recommendation for unraid is: Intel hardware

What is the advantage of using a AMD-platform?

Just give me a hint please.

Actually I wouldn't know. When I bought my parts I did not really considered the Intel vs AMD. Parity errors where not really on my mind around that time as I was not experienced with Unraid (still not I guess). 

gr Piet