[Support] Docker WebUI

21 hours ago, Kameleon83 said:

Hello and thank you,
Yes, that's a good idea. I will try to integrate that later. I am quite busy in the coming days.

---------------------

Bonjour et merci,

Oui, c'est une bonne idée. Je vais essayer d'intégrer cela par la suite. Je suis assez occupé dans les jours à venir.

I wouldn't imagine there is, but does a GitHub page exist for this project? I'd love to try to integrate something like this for my VMware environment as well as the VMs on my unraid server.

I seem to be having an issue where I click the docker I wish to view and it seems to try to connect me to a different tower that I've never seen before called saminthedark (apologies to anyone who has that).  Not sure what to do.  Doesn't connect to any of my docker containers either.  Worked before, but seems to have recently come up.

11 minutes ago, asopala said:

I seem to be having an issue where I click the docker I wish to view and it seems to try to connect me to a different tower that I've never seen before called saminthedark (apologies to anyone who has that).  Not sure what to do.  Doesn't connect to any of my docker containers either.  Worked before, but seems to have recently come up.

It’s normal. A new input on config (HOST). Change value and it will fine.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Serverless said:

Hi,

can't access the webui, this is the error in the log:

http: panic serving 192.168.1.8:50930: interface conversion: interface {} is nil, not bool
goroutine 19 [running]:

Any suggestion?

Do you have the line with the error?
Can you also send me your file, located in: /var/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/docker.json
I work with this file. And according to your error, it tries to transform an information into a boolean when it should only be true or false.
No sensitive data exists in this file but just in case, check it.
Thanks for your feedback.

Edited by Kameleon83
1 hour ago, Kameleon83 said:

Do you have the line with the error?
Can you also send me your file, located in: /var/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/docker.json
I work with this file. And according to your error, it tries to transform an information into a boolean when it should only be true or false.
No sensitive data exists in this file but just in case, check it.
Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

I attached the file you requested.

I noted that there is one strange entry with the name of docker container "0" and all the vaules at "null"...

Thanks! 

webgui error.txt docker.json

Edited by Serverless
12 minutes ago, Serverless said:

Hi,

I attached the file you requested.

I noted that there is one strange entry with the name of docker container "0" and all the vaules at "null"...

Thanks! 

webgui error.txt 2.13 kB · 0 downloads docker.json 11.81 kB · 0 downloads

Ok, I removed those lines and now everything is ok. Thanks for the hint, but I really don't know why that entry was generated...

17 hours ago, Serverless said:

Ok, I removed those lines and now everything is ok. Thanks for the hint, but I really don't know why that entry was generated...

Thanks for the feedback. 
Thanks to your mistake, I put a security in case the problem comes back.
I don't know why you got a 'null' instead of 'true' or 'false'.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 3:10 PM, Meles Meles said:

It doesn't take into account a container having its own IP address

I have the same problem. I have a docker container with a fixed IP address and when i click spore its tab the app takes me back to the Unraid login screen. How can I solve this issue ? I think I missing something in the configuration tab.

I set as HOST the IP address of the Unraid server, but in this way only the bridge dockers work well, not the br0 with it's own fixed IP.

WebUI.thumb.PNG.03a8bc737785778f40b7559d78ab5a09.PNG

11 hours ago, Davide95 said:

I have the same problem. I have a docker container with a fixed IP address and when i click spore its tab the app takes me back to the Unraid login screen. How can I solve this issue ? I think I missing something in the configuration tab.

I set as HOST the IP address of the Unraid server, but in this way only the bridge dockers work well, not the br0 with it's own fixed IP.

WebUI.thumb.PNG.03a8bc737785778f40b7559d78ab5a09.PNG

Hello Davide95,

Indeed, you have to put the HOST of your Unraid or a remote Host with a DynDNS.

My software retrieves the file /var/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/docker.json.

Can you send me this file, privately?
Also tell me the container, so I can try to find a solution if it is possible.

Have a nice day.

On 1/9/2022 at 6:56 AM, Kameleon83 said:

Hello,

I have added a UNRAID_IP variable. It will allow to set the IP address of the server by default.
So if a container does not have the same IP then it will not replace it with HOST.

The template has changed.

CleanShot 2022-01-09 at 12.50.40.png

Hey, thanks for the active work on this Web-App

I would like to understand more on what these variables are doing internally. I have them both set to the local IP address of server. Some more context may be better for understanding.

Also, how can I change the title of your page "Docker Web UI" to what I want to? as I keep this tab open all the time and would like to rename to something I can quickly get to.

Thanks for the app again.

Cheers!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Shomil Saini said:

I would like to understand more on what these variables are doing internally. I have them both set to the local IP address of server. Some more context may be better for understanding.

Also, how can I change the title of your page "Docker Web UI" to what I want to? as I keep this tab open all the time and would like to rename to something I can quickly get to.

Cheers!

I'm watching this this weekend. I'll explain it a bit better and put another environment variable for the page title.

• Thanks 1
On 1/13/2022 at 7:16 PM, Shomil Saini said:

Cheers!

I added a TITLE variable to change the title of the page. By default, I left Docker WebUI. I also changed the description on page 1. I hope it will be newer understandable on how to use the variables.
If you want to see newer, go to the BitBucket

• Thanks 1