[Support] Docker WebUI

It allows you to choose between a local link for LAN (Local Area Network). Example: 192.168.10:1234.
But you can also put an application on the web via a server. In this case, you can configure the WAN(Wide Area Network). Example: jellyfin.example.com.
For example I use NginxProxyManager to give access to some containers with SSL access.

I hope I've been clear enough.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Kameleon83 said:

It allows you to choose between a local link for LAN (Local Area Network). Example: 192.168.10:1234.
But you can also put an application on the web via a server. In this case, you can configure the WAN(Wide Area Network). Example: jellyfin.example.com.
For example I use NginxProxyManager to give access to some containers with SSL access.

I hope I've been clear enough.

Hey, Thanks for the update, however if there is a way to turn this feature off or have a toggle that would be much appreciated. It gets annoying real fast on mobile-UI to use this and in my use case I don't need this functionality.

This is adding complexity to something simple for a lot of folks. I do have external links through NPM but I am not using your application externally so, on LANI dont need this functionality.

Also, as an example now my Krusader docker shows LAN -> <IP>:<port> and WAN says <ip>:<port>?vnc=<gobbledygook>. The WAN link opens Krusader, LAN link takes me to ftp kinda page. It was fine before.

Also, I haven't been able to figure out how to configure the links for LAN/WAN for each application. If you could make it more intuitve that would be great.

Hope this feedback makes sense. Its great for someone who needs it and applause on the great functionality and your hard work.

Cheers!

38 minutes ago, Shomil Saini said:

Hey, Thanks for the update, however if there is a way to turn this feature off or have a toggle that would be much appreciated. It gets annoying real fast on mobile-UI to use this and in my use case I don't need this functionality.

This is adding complexity to something simple for a lot of folks. I do have external links through NPM but I am not using your application externally so, on LANI dont need this functionality.

Also, as an example now my Krusader docker shows LAN -> <IP>:<port> and WAN says <ip>:<port>?vnc=<gobbledygook>. The WAN link opens Krusader, LAN link takes me to ftp kinda page. It was fine before.

Also, I haven't been able to figure out how to configure the links for LAN/WAN for each application. If you could make it more intuitve that would be great.

Hope this feedback makes sense. Its great for someone who needs it and applause on the great functionality and your hard work.

Cheers!

The change was a personal need. I have just changed it back to a configuration as before.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It was working for awhile and now I can't access the web gui. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and put the config files in another folder which didn't help. Tried changing the ports and that didn't help either. Says connection refused on multiple computers. Any idea how to troubleshoot?

19 hours ago, Exes said:

It was working for awhile and now I can't access the web gui. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and put the config files in another folder which didn't help. Tried changing the ports and that didn't help either. Says connection refused on multiple computers. Any idea how to troubleshoot?

This is a rather abstract problem. I am sending you an example of a configuration in pictures.

image.thumb.png.6c29166aa67b2d114a483094b060eaae.png

Edited by Kameleon83
1 minute ago, Exes said:

Do you mind pasting the full data path?

Neverminded I already had mine listed. Yep that's pretty much exactly how mine looks, except it has a different IP. I wish I could give you more information but I'm not sure what I can give. Maybe it's because I used docker build for a few containers?

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, Shomil Saini said:

@Kameleon83 - Quick Question; Is there a way to select Containers to show, instead of all of them?

I do see 2 categories - Docker App Running/Not Running, However I do not see any way to disable some to remove them from both those lists.

As always, Appreciate your good work! Thanks.

Cheers! 

@Shomil Saini Hello,

I will see this week to implement a beta with this feature. I've been working a lot lately. Sorry for the late reply.

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

I like the functionality of the `LAN/WAN` option very much and think it is definitely something that is needed, however I use cloudflare subdomains with nginx and authelia for both LAN and WAN.  How do I set this up so that `LAN` points to `subdomain.domain.one` and `WAN` points to `subdomain.domain.two`?  I do not ever need it to point to `IP:PORT` - even for the unraid server.

Currently it just adds the entire sub.domain.com:port for every container lol

Thanks for any help

Edited by danktankk
  • Like 1