[Support] Docker WebUI

On 10/18/2022 at 11:43 PM, danktankk said:

I like the functionality of the `LAN/WAN` option very much and think it is definitely something that is needed, however I use cloudflare subdomains with nginx and authelia for both LAN and WAN.  How do I set this up so that `LAN` points to `subdomain.domain.one` and `WAN` points to `subdomain.domain.two`?  I do not ever need it to point to `IP:PORT` - even for the unraid server.

Currently it just adds the entire sub.domain.com:port for every container lol

Thanks for any help

Hello,

Sorry, I didn't see your message. I don't have a fiber connection at the moment. So I don't necessarily see the notifications.

Unfortunately, this option does not exist. This could be something to integrate.
I was supposed to make some changes last week, but I didn't have time.
I will try to make a new version with more personal elements.

I will see to set up a list so that users can suggest improvements or even new things to implement.

Have a nice day.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Kameleon83 said:

Hello,

Sorry, I didn't see your message. I don't have a fiber connection at the moment. So I don't necessarily see the notifications.

Unfortunately, this option does not exist. This could be something to integrate.
I was supposed to make some changes last week, but I didn't have time.
I will try to make a new version with more personal elements.

I will see to set up a list so that users can suggest improvements or even new things to implement.

Have a nice day.

Thank you.  I look forward to seeing this.  I would be able to make good use of it.  

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

This looks like just what I need :)

However I'd need a bit of help with installing; no matter what settings I enter, the port mappings that read ":1111/TCP:1111".

All I want to do it have it access my apps on the same box where this resides, from within my home network.

Could anyone help?

Thanks!!

10.0.0.100 936a9a881970.png

On 3/24/2023 at 10:10 AM, Krakout said:

Hello!

This looks like just what I need :)

However I'd need a bit of help with installing; no matter what settings I enter, the port mappings that read ":1111/TCP:1111".

All I want to do it have it access my apps on the same box where this resides, from within my home network.

Could anyone help?

Thanks!!

10.0.0.100 936a9a881970.png

Hello @Krakout,

You need to bridge your network in order to access it.

Sincerely.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Kameleon83 said:

Hello @Krakout,

You need to bridge your network in order to access it.

Sincerely.

Hehehe I was having lunch and was going to post about it, you beat me by a couple of minutes!

I went over all the settings in detail today and found that it installs with Network set to none, so it was indeed a simple fix from there.

Thanks for the help!! 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hi @Kameleon83,

Quick Question - How can I remove the "Docker App Not Running" section entirely like your app initially had it? I only want the Running Apps and no fluff.

Also, any upcoming updates for v6.12.* compatibility?

I have not migrated yet, waiting for things to iron out before I jump. Usually I feel minor revision 3 is where it's at.

Thanks for the ongoing support. Much Appreciated.

Cheers!

1 minute ago, Shomil Saini said:

Hi @Kameleon83,

Quick Question - How can I remove the "Docker App Not Running" section entirely like your app initially had it? I only want the Running Apps and no fluff.

Also, any upcoming updates for v6.12.* compatibility?

I have not migrated yet, waiting for things to iron out before I jump. Usually I feel minor revision 3 is where it's at.

Thanks for the ongoing support. Much Appreciated.

Cheers!

There are no updates planned at the moment.
I'm very busy at the moment. I'll see about doing something for a setting to remove this for people who want it.

I'm on 6.12.2 and for the moment everything is working correctly for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Kameleon83 said:

There are no updates planned at the moment.
I'm very busy at the moment. I'll see about doing something for a setting to remove this for people who want it.

I'm on 6.12.2 and for the moment everything is working correctly for me. 

Thanks again for the super quick response.

The toggle would be nice. 👍🏼

Cheers!