Unraid GUI mode or console keyboard not working

Sutonimh

I've been having an issue I've been ignoring for quite some time now that I'm hoping some generous soul can help me with.  With a monitor plugged into my machine Running Unraid 6.9.2 everything boots up just fine and I can see/interact with the bios and various raid controller dialogs.  The boot loader loads normally and I can see the dmesg output as the OS is loading on the monitor.  However with either the console or gui mode once the OS is loaded my keyboard goes non responsive.  In console mode I get the login prompt but I can't type anything into it.  In GUI mode it just shows the end of the dmesg output on the screen and no prompt.  Tried all the usb ports no change.

I recently decided I was sick of it not working so started with a fresh install on another usb drive and the issue is still persisting.  Anyone able to get me pointed in the right direction to to figure out what the issue is?  

• 1 year later...