Reverse proxy setup advice

Solverz

Configuration:

Firewalll 443 --> docker br0 network --> Swag port 443  --> docker user defined bridge network --> Service containers

Swag has two networks connected to it, br0 & a user defined bridge. So connections externally comes through to swag on br0 and proxy to the service containers through user definded bridge.

This works fine, however to conenct Swag to a second network I have to use the command "docker network connect networkname containername". So when the docker container swag is updated the docker run command is of course run with the defined parameters in the unraid gui which will not of course include the second network.

Unfortunately, from reading through the docker documentation it doesnt look like it is possible to specify two networks using docker run and I have to manually use the docker network connect command to connect swag to the second network every time swag needs to be updated. This is not ideal for me.

Some might say only connect swag to a user defined network and map to an available port on the docker host (unraid) and port forward to that non standard port, however the reason it is connected to the br0 MACVLAN network is because swag needs a different ip to the host so it can use port 443. this is due to my firewall not allowing port redirection and only port forwarding and I need port 443 forwarded so I do not need to specify a port explicitly in the browser when using https.

So my question is, is there a way to make a docker container like swag connect to a second docker network when it is re created due to updates etc? or is there a better way to handle the above?

Appreciate any help or advice!