Random Crashing 6.9.2, Diagnostic via cmd line, cannot find zip file anything else i should look at?

Nosbus

Hi All,

Been running Unraid for number of years, been very stable. Always updated apps and plugins via various CA tools.

Have recently started getting random lockups, with not even been able even ping the server. Only a hardware reset recovers the system and then parity check is needed again.

I have recently added new 2x ssds to increase size of cache and added a 10gb nic. I suspect h/w issue but cannot pinpoint anything in the logs. (see attached after the crash diag file.)

I have setup a crash cart with a temp screen and keyboard, to get access to console. Last crash had no console errors, but i was able login and run the diagnostic cmd.  I could not ping anything not even my default GW.

1. Why does the diagnostic cmd line takes ages run from the Console? - I left it running for several hours, no idea when it finished. But it said it was complete, with 1 line error about a addin. when i checked the next morning.

2. Where does it put the .zip file? I can see when i run it from admin interface it completes under 1 min and pops the file in /flashg/logs/ unraid. dai...zip. (attached post crash)

3. Have just setup a local syslog server, to see if that catches anything to look into.

But not sure what else to check?

unraid-diagnostics-20210911-0849.zip