Assigning Eth 0 on my unraid

acozad1

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well. I wanted to see if I could get some help from all the pros on here. I cannot for the life of me assign my unraid to eth 0. I have stopped my array and there seem not to be a eth 0 to assign to.

I have attached my files to this post in hopes that someone can point me in the right direction.

So this board has 4 ethernet ports and I have added a SolarFlare 10gb sfp+ card that I want to use. It is connected and working but still says that eth 0 is down.

Thank you for your help on time on this.

supernova-diagnostics-20210911-1609.zip

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the reply.

Update: But my issue was that in the network settings I did not have a eth0 at the bottom. It started with eth1. So I have to edit the network rules on the usb flash drive and set the eth0 on my pci card (SolarFlare sfp+ card) by looking in devices setting and also the mac address. I now have it set to eth0 and I am able to set everything like I should have.

Thank you for taking a look at this post and all the help and suggests. I really appreciate everyone in this forum.

Edited by acozad1