Is it possible to remove more then 1 data drive at the same time using the supported procedure?

b0m541

On 9/20/2021 at 11:57 PM, BRiT said:

Would you kindly submit a feature request detailing what additional information should be anonymized. That way the developers have a better idea of what's needs to be improved. Guiding developers would be beneficial to everyone.

What i basically said: It would be mission impossible.

1 hour ago, b0m541 said:

mission impossible

Sort of like this mission impossible  

On 9/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, b0m541 said:

guiding the user by educated questions.

You should try it sometime.

Also consider that we are all volunteers, not constantly available, and usually working with multiple users on multiple threads. The back and forth even if you were working with an educated user could take days. And still a good chance you wouldn't think of the right question to get the answer that you discover in the diagnostics.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 2:37 PM, trurl said:

Could you give some specific examples of things you have found in the diagnostics? You can change the actual text of course so you don't give anything away.

Yes i could and I have, above and other times before, but its not of use as it contradicts the paradim under which the diags are collected.

Concrete examples: user names, group names, drive IDs, ...

If you give me diags and you give me a number of physical machines, I will always be able to identify the machine to which the diags belong. As long as we cannot avoid this, some people will not be willing to post diags in public.