(Solved) Error message after upgrading to 2021.09.15.1853

I had a weird problem too. 

I logged out of myserver using the plugin, relogged in, noticed my allow remote connections was turned off. 

After a few times of logging out and turning on/off allow remote connections it fixed it self. 

Not saying that will fix you problem, but it fixed mine. ;)

Thanks for reporting this @bwnautilus, and for confirming that signing out and signing back in solved it. We'll work on detecting and preventing the problem for others.

Thanks @kizer If the plugin install detected an issue and signed you out, then that would have disabled remote access. But it shouldn't have been an ordeal to re-enable. I'll keep an eye out for that.

1 hour ago, ljm42 said:

Thanks for reporting this @bwnautilus, and for confirming that signing out and signing back in solved it. We'll work on detecting and preventing the problem for others.

Thanks @kizer If the plugin install detected an issue and signed you out, then that would have disabled remote access. But it shouldn't have been an ordeal to re-enable. I'll keep an eye out for that.

No problem. I'm a believer in brute force until I get something to work. Lol

• Like 1
  • ljm42 changed the title to (Solved) Error message after upgrading to 2021.09.15.1853