Docker Service Completely crashed - Docker Settings and Docker Tab not available!

matty2k

Dear team,

my docker service completely crashed. The docker settings is not available anymore and also the docker tab is not loaded anymore.

All Docker services are not available / reachable anymore and also on the dashboard tab no docker is listed.

As I remember this problem already occured once in the past. When I stopped the array and did a clean reboot several docker where missing/gone. Also 3 CPU cores are completely under 100% load, within htop no such load is visible. Please find some screenshots and diagnostics attached. I am on 6.10 RC1.

I hope I can recover all my docker this time - actually I did not stop the Array and the server is still running.

Looking forward to any solution.

Kind regards.

PS: Just after writing the server is not reachable anymore - 500 internal server error - nginx.

PPS: From a different device it seems that I could reach the server to stop array and to do a clean reboot.

What should I do?

Perhabs related to this problem (but log was not 100% for me as I remember):

powertop.PNG

htopPNG.PNG

cores.PNG

nasa-diagnostics-20210917-1936.zip

Edited by matty2k