(Solved) Not automatically signing-in after reboot

I have three Unraid servers. Two are automatically signing-in My Servers automatically after reboot (1x Unraid Version 6.10-rc1 and 1x Unraid Version 6.9.2) and one isn't (1x Unraid Version 6.10-rc1).

I can't work out why one instance of Unraid "My Severs" isn't automatically signing-in or retaining settings after a reboot. If (after reboot) I login to web interface and click "Sign-in" it does so no problem.

I hope someone might suggest troubleshooting steps. Diagnostics from troublesome Unraid server attached. Thanks.

A bit more detail:

• Not signing in "My Servers" automatically after reboot.
  • Not retaining "Allow Remote Access: Yes" setting after reboot.
  • Not retaining "Send crash information to Unraid developers: Yes" setting after reboot.

Further observation. Reviewing My Server settings after a few minutes My Servers indicates it is still logged-in but:

• "Allow Remote Access: No"
  • "Send crash information to Unraid developers: No"

travancore1-diagnostics-20210922-1410.zip

Thanks for reaching out. I do see that when the plugin was installed at boot, it trigged an automatic sign out:

Sep 22 13:52:53 Travancore1 root: ⚠️ Automatically signed out of Unraid.net
Sep 22 13:52:53 Travancore1 root:  Sign In to Unraid.net to get connected to My Servers 

Could I ask you to try a few things?

First, sign in.  Then PM me this file from your flash drive:
  config/plugins/dynamix.my.servers/myservers.cfg
Then reboot, and PM me the same file again along with an updated diagnostics.

The myservers.cfg file contains private information, so please do not post it in this thread.

10 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

So it is a server side fix ?

Yes, the latest install routine makes an assumption that needed to be coordinated on the server-side. This affects our earlier adopters, since we uninstall/reinstall all the time none of our systems were in the state to trigger this. Sorry about that, and many thanks to our early adopters :)

Going forward, affected users will be signed out once during install/reboot and then after signing back in they will be good to go.

• Like 1
  • ljm42 changed the title to (Solved) Not automatically signing-in after reboot
  • 4 weeks later...

Starting today Unraid servers is logging me off again.
When i try to login again it "does" but after that keeps showing me log off and asking me to login.

In loop :(

image.png.1b3a8a262603506d2be02a29ab76f134.png

Edit: it seems to have solved itself after a reboot.

Edited by dhstsw