[SOLVED] Docker Check for Updates not working

optiman

When I try to Check For Updates on the Docker page, each docker just spins forever.

I see this error in the syslog

Sep 23 15:43:25 Tower nginx: 2021/09/23 15:43:25 [error] 8444#8444: *269827 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.11.79.248, server: , request: "POST /plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerUpdate.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "10.11.79.162", referrer: "http://10.11.79.162/Docker"

Any ideas?

@Squid  new issue that may be related.  When I go to the Plugins page, the status for each plugin says Unknown.  I click on the Plugins header at the top and it will come back after only 10 - 20 seconds and say unknown for status.  I have to do this 5 or 6 times and then it will take about 2 or 3 minutes to come back and then say Up to Date.  I've never had this issue before.

Now looking at my Docker page, it now says up-to-date.  However, if I click on the Check for Updates at the bottom, each one just spins, same as before and I get the error in the syslog.  The docker page never recovers, will spin forever until I go to another page, Main for example.  When I go back to the Docker page, it will say up-to-date.  So the check seems to work (maybe), but given the syslog errors and the fact that the docker page never refreshes, something is still wrong.

I've tried changing to another ISP DNS, but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

tower-diagnostics-20210929-0542.zip

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Docker Check for Updates not working
  • 1 year later...