Any idea what these plugins are and how to reinstall them?

DevXen

TL;DR: I couldn't access my docker page except on my server directly. I couldn't access the plugins page from anywhere. So I disabled the new plug-in notifications and that worked. However I noticed these two plugins in the plugin error page. They aren't in the community apps to install them. So I'm not sure how to reinstall them?

Additional info:

So a few days ago I tried to update my plugins and my docker images at the same time. The server was active but it wasn't updating either. Then I couldn't get the docker page to load. So I rebooted the system. 

Last night I was watching a movie on Plex. And I tried to rewind it and Plex errored out and I couldn't restart the docker image. So I restarted the server. Which took a few mins longer than normal to boot up. But it did and Plex was working fine.

Today I noticed I am having issues getting the docker page and plugin's page to load.

The docker page will load on the server just fine. But on my PC or phone it won't load at all. 

The plugins page I can't get to load on the server or anywhere. Though fix community problems says there's a plug-in that needs an update.

So I disabled the plugin notification as found on the forums and the showed me to access both the docker Andy plugin pages on all my devices.

I did notice this in Install errors tab though. Should I delete these? What can I do to fix our reinstall them?

Thanks,

-Dev

Screenshot_20210924-215609_Chrome.jpg

Edited by DevXen
Fixed the title.
  • DevXen changed the title to Any idea what these plugins are and how to reinstall them?