JetWay JHZ03-GT-V2-LF -- $80 + Shipping

To anyone looking for the JetWay JHZ03-GT-V2-LF.

I will be putting in an order for a batch of these tomorrow.

If you are interested, I will order some for you as well, but I have to get this order out tomorrow as they only have a few in stock so time is of the essence.

Price is 80.00 each (+Shipping from Minnesota)

In a PM, please include the following:

Full Name:

Address:

Amount ordering:

Direct Email Address:

Phone Number:

I will give you a PayPal link to order once I recieve your request.

I posted this in grandprix's thread as well so more people are aware.

How much is Jetway charging, and are you trying to make a buck here? Because I don't think this forum was meant for resellers, only people trying to sell their personal goods.

I am ordering from JetWay directly.

They currently have 50 on hand that were supposed to be ready on April 8th but are ready early.

The first 200 sold out to system integrators and such as this board is a commercial board and not really meant for retail.

JetWay is charging me 70 for the board and I still pay shipping. Unfortunatly, I do not have the buying power Newegg has so I can't get their kind of pricing and prolly free shipping.

I am only a start up company as you will see in the near future.

Even if you made a few bucks to cover your time/labor I'd be OK with that. Carry on :)

JetWay is charging me 70 for the board and I still pay shipping. Unfortunatly, I do not have the buying power Newegg has so I can't get their kind of pricing and prolly free shipping.

I am only a start up company as you will see in the near future.

This board IS open to custom system builders and resellers such as yourself.  There is no policy against that, so long as the components are consistant with unRAID servers, which this clearly is.

Profit is not against the rules!  If you charge a fair price for a quality product, I think you'll find community members interested in buying from you.