[SUPPORT] - PlexRipper - The best cross-platform Plex media downloader there is!

Unmax

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

5 hours ago, pieman16 said:

He's not responding and looking like this is a dead project

@pieman16 Look at the below screenshot of your last 4 posts to this forum. This is all you do, cry and whine about where the updates are. Well here is some news for you, I don't owe you, or anyone else my time since you're not paying me or contributing anything yourself. So how about you stop bitching, grab a shovel and do some actual work yourself! Oh wait, you can't because you have no idea to even do what I do or know how much work it is, so then you might as well just shut the F* up. I will take as long I damn well please, I do this as a hobby and for fun, not to please your entitled self.

To everyone else, yes I am still working on it and yes updates are slow because I have a life and work too. I'm working through this big update that I need to overcome first, to then get regular updates going again. See this link of some the actual commits I'm making. If you want to help, then send me bitcoins or ethereum so I can quit my job and work full time on this. Anyone?

dm7Zj3e.png

I think the above posts could have been handled (or worded) a bit better and that it's primarily just some frustration that leaked into the posts.

But, in the future just bear in mind that the wording which was used isn't particularly acceptable in this venue.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just installed plex ripper on traumas scale from truecharts. On large libraries, it take a long time to refresh the media list on my local network. 
i would recommend adding some descriptions on what the directories should point to. 
example Movies should it point to your plex movies or just where you want downloads to get saved.

id love to see this get integrated into sonarr and radarr in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work creating this app.

• 1 month later...

hey mate - some assistance. I have the new 0.10 RC release. added my plex account, its enabled and validated.. and in the logs I can see its successful and that the right number of servers I have access to have been returned.. though in the GUI, it states, theres no servers available. Bug, or have I missed something? Cheers.

-- Seems like the issue is due to using a custom plex server url..

Edited by loukaniko85
4 hours ago, loukaniko85 said:

hey mate - some assistance. I have the new 0.10 RC release. added my plex account, its enabled and validated.. and in the logs I can see its successful and that the right number of servers I have access to have been returned.. though in the GUI, it states, theres no servers available. Bug, or have I missed something? Cheers.

-- Seems like the issue is due to using a custom plex server url..

Hmmm hard to pin down the issue, would you mind posting this bug on https://github.com/PlexRipper/PlexRipper? That way you can fill in the questions and then I might have a more clear view of where it's going wrong

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This one of the coolest programs available for plex. I cant tell you how many rare shows could be had, and shared. It works for some people but obviously not me. I can see the files, but for the life of me, it only downloads a tiny about of bytes and says its done. Im at a loss. 

394699560_820001623254530_3994148399864140161_n.png