[EXPIRED] Newegg = $25 off $100 for "new" customers

christuf

Last night I bought a 5in3 cage and a micro USB cable for $89 shipped, normally $106 shipped for the cage alone due to no free shipping. I also snagged a 2xPCIeX16 + Sempron 140 for $84 shipped :D A Trendnet GREENnet switch for $30 plus one of those $75/$80 hard drives would be a great deal too. I still need a PSU and RAM, but the PSU's I want are all OOS and the RAM is always $21 shipped.

I just purchased a Zacate MB for my HTPC.  Got the $25 off with my "new" account.  ;D

Now I'm considering getting 2 of the 5k3000 drives.  I don't really need the space but with the new user discount the drives would be $52.50 AR.  That's a pretty good price for a 2TB drive.  It would be a long time before I probably ever saw a deal like that again.  Hmm...I need to think about this one a little more.

Jumped in too---2 more 2TB drives.  Time to start replacing the few 1.5 7.2k's still in there.  Thanks OP!

Replacing 1.5T with 2T? Even at $50, that means you are spending $100/T.  Ouch!

Ive been doing that because I don't trust my Seagate 1.5GB's any more.  Ive got two left in my unRAID, but they will be gone soon.