Migrate to OpenZWave

kysdaddy

Hello All,

Can anyone recommend a good video on how to Migrate to OpenZWave?

I am currently running the depreciated version which isn't giving me any trouble whatsoever and I do not want to screw it up untill I am confident that I can install the new version correctly.

I checked spaceinvaderone, which has helped me do everything else in the past but I don't see a video.

Chas

27 minutes ago, kysdaddy said:

Hello All,

I am currently running the depreciated version which isn't giving me any trouble whatsoever and I do not want to screw it up untill I am confident that I can install the new version correctly.

I checked spaceinvaderone, which has helped me do everything else in the past but I don't see a video.

Chas

I should have been clear Howto migrate to OpenZwave in home assistant 2021.9.7 running in a docker on Unraid 6.9.2

Sorry

Chas

2 hours ago, kysdaddy said:

Hello All,

Chas

I think I am way off base, I should be looking for Z-wave JS instructions shouldn't I?

I am currently running mosquitto in a docker but have no clue how to make all of this work.

I added MQTT to my home assistant 172.19.0.15:1883 which is my Mosquitto docker.

When I try to ad the Z-Wave JS integration the first popup is URL it comes auto filled with ws://localhost:3000

I tried ws://l172.19.0.15:3000 & ws://l192.168.1.2:3000 & ws://server.xxxxxxx.net:3000 & my duckdns address

I'm running out of ideas.

Edited by kysdaddy