[4SALE] Germany / EU - 64 GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC RAM Samsung (4x16GB) + Intel Xeon CPU E5 2620v4 + SecurePoint RC200 G3 Firewall

AcidRainX

Hello,

I want to sell my old, used, but in perfect condition, hardware from my little used server.

I switch to something "lower", not so "overpowered".

I hope I can post some link from "ebay-kleinanzeigen", there's a description (in german), fotos and price.

(don't like double work :))

RAM: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/samsung-ddr4-16-bzw-64-gb-ecc-ram-mit-2400-mhz-registered-dimm/1895696621-225-8791

Price in anouncement ist per bar, if you buy all 4 bars, there's a little disount.

CPU: www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/intel-xeon-cpu-e5-2620-v4-8-kerne-16-threads-mit-2-10-ghz-/1885103516-225-8791

Firewall: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/securepoint-firewall-rc200-g3-utm-opnsense-moeglich-/1901535913-225-8791

For all the prices you can see in these announcement, I give for Unraid-Forum users a 10% dicount.

Just send me a message with your username here. ;)

best regards

Edited by AcidRainX
update prices and added firewall
9 hours ago, AcidRainX said:

Thank you for that advise, but I don‘t see any sub forum or part in the german subforum for selling/buying, and I don‘t think it‘s a good position in the „main part“ of the subforum…

Just create a post in the main part of the German sub forums with the prefix [VERKAUFE] in the title.

I think you reach more people by also posting there.

• AcidRainX changed the title to [4SALE] Germany / EU - 64 GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC RAM Samsung (4x16GB) + Intel Xeon CPU E5 2620v4 + SecurePoint RC200 G3 Firewall