[REQUEST] SMTP Translator

ThatDude

https://hub.docker.com/r/whumphrey/smtp-translator

This is a simple docket that accepts email and coverts it to a pushover message. It's handy for device that support email but nothing else.

Would it be possible to make this into an unRAID docker?

I can get it working from the command line by pulling the docker:

docker pull whumphrey/smtp-translator

then starting it:

docker run -it --rm -p 25:25 -e PUSHOVER_TOKEN=pushover.application.token whumphrey/smtp-translator

But as soon as I shut down the terminal it halts ...and that's where my docker skills end 🙂

This looks super easy to add a template for. Just go to the docker page and add a new container. The image field will be whumphrey/smtp-translator, you will need to add a port mapping of 25 -> 25, and an environmental variable PUSHOVER_TOKEN. The --rm and -it should not be needed. You might also find an image for it online and put a link in the icon field. Give the container a name, hit run and thats it.

17 hours ago, primeval_god said:

This looks super easy to add a template for. Just go to the docker page and add a new container. The image field will be whumphrey/smtp-translator, you will need to add a port mapping of 25 -> 25, and an environmental variable PUSHOVER_TOKEN. The --rm and -it should not be needed. You might also find an image for it online and put a link in the icon field. Give the container a name, hit run and thats it.

Thanks, that worked great.

Is there a simple way to get this into the Community Apps store? I have 8 unRAID servers that I need to deploy this docker on, so that seems like a better solution.