Removed all my drives, did new config with single USB plugged in to start array, can't create share

jang430

Hi.  I have removed all my drives, to be placed in another nas.  I plugged in a single usb, so I can start Array. Formatted it.  I have unassigned disk, with VM on it.  I want to enable VM. VM Manager says /mnt/user/domains/ does not exist.  But how could it?  I can't create the share.  If not mistaken, even if share doesn't exist, so as long as /mnt/user exist, it will automatically create domains share.  But it doesn't.  How can I fix this?

Mine was enabled, but when I turned off disk shares, and started array again, it all worked!  Thanks @JorgeB

Edit:  I spoke too soon.  I was able to add shares domain, and iso.  I went to create my vm, but pointing it to my existing VM in unassigned disk.  Upon starting, I was given this message:

cannot sync file '/etc/libvirt/qemu/Windows 10.xml.new': Input/output error

Then I checked the shares I created earlier, it is no longer there.  Going to VM Manager in Settings shows path doesn't exist once again for /mnt/user/domains or /mnt/user/iso

Edited by jang430