Disk Errors - Should I Be Concerned?

Over the past week, my Disk 1 has reported 3 Read errors.  Been in service just over 8 months.

Attached are diagnostics.  Ignore the "Share cache full" syslog spam - I made a bonehead change (Min Share space) which I reversed, though the errors started right about the same time.  Coincidence?

What would be the recommended action to take at this time?

As always, thank you much for your support!

malta-tower-diagnostics-20211001-1926.zip

Finally completed.  Report is attached.

You can disregard the CRC errors.  They are all from when I initially built this server in Jan this year.  Cheap SATA cables that came with the controller card, and had CRC errors with several of the drives.  All these cables have been replaced, and haven't seen another CRC since.

Another interesting tidbit is I only know about the Disk 1 read errors from the message sent by the Fix Common Problems plugin.  I did not get any notification from Unraid, and the Dashboard shows a green thumbs up Healthy.  I can see the 3 errors listed in the Main screen.

So what do you suggest I do from here?  As always, many thanks for the assistance!

malta-tower-smart-20211002-1800.zip

Edited by ConnerVT
fat fingers