Docker service failed to start.

My server has been acting pretty strange for a couple of days. First a few containers have been having stability problems.  Then yesterday I got another report that one was down (Minecraft again).  Typically I have been able to just restart whatever the offending container was. Well when I tried that it failed to start and I noticed that my memory was at 100% usage, the log was taking up 30GB. My second parity drive also had several read errors. It is a warranty replacement from Seagate that just went about two weeks ago after preclearing. Wish I had gotten a diagnostic then but here we are.  

After a reboot I started getting the error that Docker service failed to start. Read errors were gone though. I went ahead and removed the drive. No dice, I know that the parity should not have much to do with the docker service but if it is a failing drive why leave it. My research into the main issue here points to either a corrupted docker image or something with the cache. I do wonder though if it has something to do with having the extra parity and second cache drives on a PCIe Sata card though. But even with that uninstalled the issue persists.

System description

Unraid: 6.9.2

Hardware

Ryzen 7 1700 

Asrock Taiichi x370

32GB memory

GTX770

usb Pcie card

sata expansion pcie card

BlueRay drive

Parity 2x Seagate 8TB 

Cache 2x Samsung evo 860 500TB

5x WD 4TB

Seagate 2TB

Toshiba 500GB

If I have left anything important out let me know. Thanks for looking at this any help is greatly appreciated.

ares-diagnostics-20211008-0833.zip

Not only there's filesystem corruption, there's also a missing device:

Data      Data      Metadata  System   System              
Id Path      single    RAID1     RAID1     single   RAID1    Unallocated
-- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------- -------- -----------
 2 /dev/sdg1   2.00GiB 341.00GiB   5.00GiB 32.00MiB 32.00MiB   117.70GiB
 3 missing           - 341.00GiB   5.00GiB        - 32.00MiB  -346.03GiB