Issues after update - Plugins not loading, VNC not working

Hi,

I have - after having neglected it for far too long - updated my server from I think it was 6.6.7 to 6.9.2.
The dockers work, the VMs start and are available, and the file system is also working as usual.

What does not work is opening the "Plugins" page. It tries to load the installed plugins endlessly. This is also visible on the Main page, where the "Unassigned Devices" part displays a Fatal Error:

67u9jei5bgs71.png?width=1780&format=png&

This has not been a problem before the update, I have accessed the plugins page just before I updated the server.

Another issue (that might be related to the plugins not working) is that the VMs do start, but I cannot really access them via the builtin noVNC. The connection works for like one second and disconnects afterwards immediately. https://imgur.com/a/yyfUBJT

Also trying to connect to the VMs through my PFSense HAProxy (to get proper certs and URLs) gives me the following error:

iawp9ujvdgs71.png?width=1188&format=png&

Does anyone have some clue what is going on and how I could go about fixing that?

What information can I provide to make finding this issue easier?

Thank you all in advance!

Thank you! I have cleared the cache + cookies + a browser restart and now it seems back to normal.

And I don't know why cause I didn't really change anything regarding the plugins, but the plugins page loaded again, I updated everything and now it's all fine and good!

Thanks a lot for the support!