On Failed Drives, Failing Drives, and Parity.

This situation is going from bad to worse. Now I have three disks not working, although only two of those are actually connected.

I'm beginning to suspect the PSU might be the (or at least a) culprit. I had a SATA 4x splitter on one of the PSU cables, with all 4 ends connected to drives (even though some of those drives weren't connected via SATA data cables), and drives weren't getting recognized consistently at all. When I unplugged a couple of the drives from the 4x splitter, and only left the drives that actually had data cables as well, it seemed to work more consistently.

At this point, with as many drives (apparently) FUBAR as I have, I think the best way forward would be to try as much as possible to "undo" the data MOVE I stupidly did from the 6Tb to the various 3Tbs using unBalance. The 6Tb drive has largely sat unused since that move, so it should be possible to undelete much of my data from there. What's the best way to go about doing this?

cube-diagnostics-20211030-1115.zip