I have two unraid servers (Pro) i can get to 1 by IP. and by NAME. However...

I have two unraid servers (Pro) i can get to 1 by IP. and by NAME. However...

I attempt to get to the second server by IP i get an error. 

Since they are not routing I will explain with the IP

10.0.0.xx I get to by just typing in 10.0.0.xx into any browser on my network or from my VPN connection

10.0.0.2x is my second server, however if i try to go to IP 10.0.0.2x it cant connect to dashboard. now for this server i have Port 643 for connection which is accessible but it refuses to connect. i can get to other dockers hosted on that same server and they work just fine at other various ports. I can even use the Myservers plugin to remote to the server and see it. or i can use the DNS name i gave to it from outside my network and access it. i can even use the unraid ID (XXXXXX.unraid.net:643) and get to it.

But i can not get to it by the simple ip address  10.0.0.2x

Ideas?  Primary Server works no issue anyway i want  to connect but secondary refuses to display system log in with standard IP.

Stumped and I know its going to be stupid simple and i just cant see it.

unraid-diagnostics-20211013-1005.zip

28 minutes ago, Squid said:

Try making a change on the Network settings page and then reverting it (and apply).  The diagnostics show you've got 4 nics, but the config shows 4 nics as part of the bond, but only 1 sysnic

Also, can you hit https://IPaddress:643?

Actually no. it shows a cert error (click to proceed) then resolves to my DNS domain name for that server XXX.therXXes.net:643  and fails

Odd behavour 

I will attempt to make a change to the settings and revert back.

i do have ILO access so should be able to still get to settings.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, trurl said:

Why are you trying to use a non-standard port?

I'm currently running two servers, and the main system is running Nginx, so for unraid I configured a different port and allowed Nginx to have 443.

the box with Nginx i can get to by dns name and IP, the other i can only get to with the unraid.net address assigned by the myservers plugin.

Not sure why its happening like that.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Wiseone001 said:

running two servers, and the main system is running Nginx

Still unclear what you are doing. Do you mean you are running Unraid virtually? Or is the "main system" separate from the "two servers"?

Normally the two servers would be on separate IPs, so they wouldn't need different ports and could both use the standard port.