Joomla Docker - Where is it? - PHP.INI Value Adjustments

AvExel

Hey All,

Just installed the JOOMLA Docker from Community Applications (application is running fine) and am needing to make some tuning on PHP values and I am looking for the Docker root in /mnt/user/appdata/ and it's simply not there.

I am not able to derive the root location of this container so that I can inject a custom PHP.INI with some refined MAX values.

Can someone please advise where this docker's root is? Or, at least advise how to derive it's location on my own?

I have tried exec'ing into the container from the Docker tab, which gives me a shell in a Jailed space and seems to indicate the Joomla app is in /var/www/html.

Normally this would be enough for me to test some parameters but I do not have access to any editors (VI, VIM, NANO, etc) in this spawned shell to do so. Additionally, it is not possible for me to see where the container root lives on the UnRaid OS filesystem.

Also, I quite understand that making changes this way wouldn't survive a container restart / update so a more permanent approach to inject PHP.INI specific values to the Docker would be quite helpful.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

AvExel

• trurl locked this topic
  • trurl unlocked this topic