v6.9.2 - Docker unresponsiveness

The issue i'm having has to do with docker. Unraid is snappy everywhere except where Docker is referenced, included, or used.

I'm having timeouts and delays with any service trying to communicate with it and unfortunately in their bind mounts as well too. The main page docker section doesn't load for a solid 40s. It takes about 40s to load the docker tab and community applications straight up doesn't load. (just the wavy unraid logo forever). I get an exec.php timeout error. If I turn docker off i'm able to load community apps, everything is snappy. I am just about out of ideas on what to do. All of the data is scrubbed (cache and docker image) and parity check. All of it came back good.

blu-diagnostics-20211014-1553.zip

So I finally gave up and started re-building unraid from scratch and while re-importing my docker templates I found the culprit... this file will make your unraid docker service hang and cause other services to time out that rely on unraid's docker integration. Not docker itself but unraid's php or whatever other things include.

While i'm not sure what in this file is making the unraid docker service hang/timeout I am sure once I remove only this file it is snappy as usual. Also worth mentioning I've never changed this template by hand. Just through the interface.

my-Hasura-v2.xml