[Support] - Lomorage - Photo Backup/Management App

DwebF

You have on the support page: "Don’t worry, you can alway reset password by running /opt/lomorage/bin/lomoc reset passsword --db /opt/lomorage/var/assets.db [user name] [password]"

When I try this, I get: 

/opt/lomorage/bin/lomoc reset password --db /opt/lomorage/var/assets.db myUserName StrongPassword
✔ Yes
2023/12/27 17:07:44 unable to open database file: no such file or directory

I checked and /opt/lomorage/var/assets.db does not appear to be the location of the database. Where can I find the database to successfully run this command? Thank you. 

2 hours ago, trurl said:

You can get to the command line inside most containers by clicking its icon in your Unraid webUI and selecting >_Console

Thank you, but that's not the question. I understand how to get to the command line inside this docker. I'm trying to follow the instructions above, and the path to the database is not correct in the unraid install (vs the traditional Linux install.) This is the only place the author lists for changing a username/password and it doesn't seem to work for unraid.