"WRONG ENCRYPTION KEY" after cache drive change and a reboot - V6.9.2

Phtevn

Hi,

I have happily used unraid with encryption for the last 3 or 4 years. I have never changed my encryption key, I wouldn't even know how...

I rebooted today after adding in a new cache SSD and removing my old one. I restored the contents of the cache via CA backup, got all my dockers back up, everything was absolutely golden.

I ran a reboot and bam. "WRONG ENCRYPTION KEY" - The cache and array won't decrypt using my key.

I have no parity drives (I know...) 2x 6tb array disks and 1x 1tb disk 1x 120gb cache drive

I keep my key in a password locker, I paste it in directly from the locker, there's no extra spaces, nor any special characters.

I've tried multiple reboots , safe mode, typing the pin on the GUI on the server box. Nothing.

It's not the end of the world if I have to reformat everything, it's mostly just Plex media but I'm sure going to feel sore about it for several months if I have to start from scratch.

Any advice is appreciated.

Edited by Phtevn