V6.9.2 - Docker Safe New Perms, Now Multiple Networking, Plex and Unraid Apps Issue etc.

I had an issue deleting a file that Tdarr made, so I read that the common fix is to run the "Docker Safe New Perms" (part of the "Fix Common Issues" app) to fix permission issues. I did this and was able to delete the file.

Since then I have had various issues in unraid and dockers.

• First I noticed that Plex transcodes fail, but if I direct play a file it works. I also noticed newly added movies do not download album artwork and other data.
  • Then I noticed that on my docker tab all the versions report "not available" for all dockers.
  • I also noticed on the "Apps" tab it doesn't load the store but gives an error "Download of appfeed failed."

So overall I am having some really strange issues since running the Docker Safe New Perms and super worried about my unraid install :(

I don't think this is a DNS issue as all other devices in the house work as expected.

image.thumb.png.18b7769cdc91475ebde990bd9ad0c715.png

image.thumb.png.22e6f2bb29f296f6457072c80ae479b0.png

Edited by TopherHax
  • TopherHax changed the title to V6.9.2 - Docker Safe New Perms, Now Multiple Networking, Plex and Unraid Apps Issue etc.