Getting OOM-errors, but not really seeing that memory usage?

Hi,

Every time fix common problems run I'm getting errors that it detects OOM-situations on my server. However I monitor the memory usage, and I'm not seeing anywhere close to full there. Usually hovering around 40%.

Is this just a bug in reporting, or is there something I'm not seeing? How can I identify the culprit?

Diagnostics attached.

Edited by Fredrick

I've removed diagnostics from OP. I think I found the problem myself by scouring the logs. There were indications it was caused by "mongod" which afaik is probably the db used by unifi-controller docker. It makes sense cause that docker has been plagued with problems. Lately it suddenly pumps out insane amounts of data cause of some bug. 

I've tried reinstalling the entire container now and just restoring config from a backup. Hopefully that can help, but I'll keep an eye out. 

Is there an easy way I can set a new "starting point" for fix common problems? I.e. I'd like it to notify me about new oom-events, but not the ones I've already seen here.