unraid keeps randomly crashing. plase help

me160

my unraid install keeps crashing randomly, and it seems for a different reason each time. i have noticed it seems to be happening in the middle of parity checks, but also crashes at other times. i have been running the  tail command on the syslog via putty on a separate computer to try and capture the crash because it usually fully crashes and even the console doesn't respond to get a diagnostics file.

i will attach the most recent crash as far as i could capture from the telnet tail

crash5.log

Edited by me160
6 hours ago, me160 said:

my unraid install keeps crashing randomly

asus ROG b450-f mobo, amd [email protected], 32gb ram, 28tb array with 500gb nvme cache ssd, aand 250gb ssd cache, and 250gb nvme cache for vm's

You should check both elements of the FAQ section:

While diagnostics with details from the issue is always preferred, any diags are better than none. :)

If you can grab them before the issue, please attach them to your next post.

so disabling the c-states in the mobo doesn't seem have done anything (atleast not preventing the crash that happend at 3am), i have the syslog from the last boot, it ends at line 29736, where it continues to when i rebooted it because the terminal wouldnt collect diagnostics. i will also attach the diagnostics i just collected after i rebooted, hopefully it helps someone help me figure this out.

syslog otfgserver-diagnostics-20211020-0724.zip

thanks for the suggestion to upgrade to 6.10-rc1, so far it seems to have done the trick. it went through a parity sync with no problems and i think even a few hours faster than it used to and has stayed up for 2 days straight. hopefully this has fixed all the random crashing too, not just the crashing during parity sync

• Like 1