Krusader Help

RAP2

Struggling to understand how Krusader works - and its not even clear how to get support, so I went back here to pre-sales, since I have not yet purchased  UNRAID.  If I've posted in the wrong spot; my apologies.

I've fllowed some on line videos for configuration but still I have a number of basic issues:

1)  Black Screens:
I've had a number of issues where the screen goes black and can't seem to get anywhere.  In the end, I close the window and stop/start the container.  That seems to work - but why?

2) Array Paths:
I created a number of paths in the settings, but could not find a way to determine where the UNRAID Array drives are.  (I currently have one Parity and one data drive in my array for testing.  I've seen posts that seem to indicate different locations, so I'm confused.  Why are physical drive paths so "nebulous"?

My best guess at the moment is:  mnt/disk 1 - so I set this as a path.

IMHO:  I would have thought there was: mnt/disks - so that later when I add more disks I can find them all there.

3)  Is it working?
I did a copy from an mounted unassigned disk folder to the root of mnt/disk1.  Its about 1TB.  After about 20 seconds nothing was happening - so I hit cancel.  Started looking around in the settings; if I did something wrong.  I went back and tried it again... again about 20 seconds - but this time, it asked me if I wanted to replace files in the destination!  So it seemed that it started copying in the first attempt - but there was ZERO indication that it had.  That's not cool - no visual feedback that something is working after I initiated an action is a problem to my eyes.  I guess if you know what this (non-standard) behavior is, you would ignore it and move on.  I'm thinking its broke.

4) Copy Screens:

In the main GUI, the copy window(s) will disappear.  I have not been able to figure out how to get to it - although I have - just not sure how... the problem is that once I do, I can't get back to the main GUI.  The control bar seems of no use.  Is there away to easily toggle back and forth?

Much appreciated help on this...

2 hours ago, RAP2 said:

They don't really cover what happens when your screen goes black - or even basic navigation issues when the GUI disappears. 

I think it is best to reach for the support thread of the specific docker you are using.

It is easily accessible from the Docker tab, just click the docker icon, then Support.