[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

9 hours ago, ziggie216 said:

oh no.... updated to latest for server side and client to 1.11.0 and got "unexpected custom data from client. I already tried deleted the client side ocean block and redownload

Fixed.  You should see an update available.  

Before updating, delete the install files in your ftboceanblock directory.

/mnt/user/appdata/ftboceanblock/serverinstall_91_*

That will force the update on next start.

• Like 1
On 12/22/2021 at 8:22 AM, Goobaroo said:

Fixed.  You should see an update available.  

Before updating, delete the install files in your ftboceanblock directory.

/mnt/user/appdata/ftboceanblock/serverinstall_91_*

That will force the update on next start.

confirmed working, thanks! back to swimming

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

skyblock 4 if i change the port number it still expose to 25565 .. but i need to use 25566 (have another mc instance running)

it seems the port variable have no function on the template

same happens if i change the server.properties (to adjust the modt) if i restart the container, the custom server.propertie is replaced with the default one.. sadly :(

Edited by Encore
1 hour ago, Encore said:

skyblock 4 if i change the port number it still expose to 25565 .. but i need to use 25566 (have another mc instance running)

it seems the port variable have no function on the template

same happens if i change the server.properties (to adjust the modt) if i restart the container, the custom server.propertie is replaced with the default one.. sadly :(

I just tested setting the port, and setting the MOTD, and they are both working.  The MOTD env var is case sensitive, if you added it manually (since it is not in the template, I'll fix that too), it would have to be all upper case in order to work.

Can you provide some screen shots of your running container and the configuration for me to help troubleshoot?  You can drop me a personal message if that is better, I'll post the end fix back here for anyone else.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Goobaroo said:

I just tested setting the port, and setting the MOTD, and they are both working.  The MOTD env var is case sensitive, if you added it manually (since it is not in the template, I'll fix that too), it would have to be all upper case in order to work.

Can you provide some screen shots of your running container and the configuration for me to help troubleshoot?  You can drop me a personal message if that is better, I'll post the end fix back here for anyone else.

image.thumb.png.dc3832809279ccbda313ba5bd45d4913.png

i have edit the motd

inside server.properties on /mnt/user/appdata/skyfactory4  - but after container restart, it resets to default.

if i change template port number from 25565 to like 25566 it stays  in the template but unraid shows 192.168.178.112:25565 <----> 192.168.178.112:25565 ( (but this needs to be 25566 like i choosed on the template) (im not using default bridge, im using the custom one the custom:br0 (macvlan?) and give my container own ips.

on the screenshot is 25565 - changed this to 25566

i didnt see a MODT env  -- so i can add a env inside the template, call it "MODT" and as value my personal modt?

a list of possible env would be nice :D

for the modt i changed the modt line inside server.properties (after docker restart, this will reset always to the skyfactory4 powered by docker one)

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='SkyFactory4' --net='br0' --ip='192.168.178.112' -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e HOST_HOSTNAME="unRAID" -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="SkyFactory4" -e 'EULA'='true' -e 'JVM_OPTS'='-Xms3072m -Xmx4096m' -e 'OPS'='' -e 'TCP_PORT_25565'='25566' -e 'MOTD'='Skyfactory4 powered by PlayerX' -e 'LEVEL'='world' -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Goobaroo/docker-SkyFactory4/main/SkyFactory4.png' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/skyfactory4/':'/data':'rw' 'goobaroo/skyfactory4'
99169907e8fc64618f462e9093c1b1f0509e5a822ea5744cc5bdbbeaf7a80348

Der Befehl wurde erfolgreich ausgeführt!

#tested now with MOTD as -e in template, this works now! but still, port didnt change :/

and maybe access to the minecraft console would be nice // change rcon password enable/disable it etc as optional env variables in template

:D but all optional :D

i think a list with possible -e variabled helps a lot to setup self :D

sry for my bad english and typos, not my native language ❤️

ty btw for this great container

Edited by Encore

Good the MOTD is working.  I'll add that to the template, I seemed to have overlooked that.

For the port mapping, once you set a custom IP, the port mapping is is ignored since it is not needed.   You only need to map ports when running all against the IP of your docker server (unraid server).  There should be no collisions on the network as long as your two minecraft instances are using different IPs.  Hope that helps.

Similar issue with ports:

1 hour ago, Encore said:

and maybe access to the minecraft console would be nice // change rcon password enable/disable it etc as optional env variables in template

You should be able to add your player name to the OP setting and run any server command from in game.  Though I'll look into adding RCON support in the future, it's a good idea.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Goobaroo said:

Good the MOTD is working.  I'll add that to the template, I seemed to have overlooked that.

For the port mapping, once you set a custom IP, the port mapping is is ignored since it is not needed.   You only need to map ports when running all against the IP of your docker server (unraid server).  There should be no collisions on the network as long as your two minecraft instances are using different IPs.  Hope that helps.

Similar issue with ports:

i will get the problem if i want to make the server public avaliable for my friends :D bcs internal i have 254 ips bcs nat   but external i can just fordward 1x the 25565 port so i need to change it to another port :/

i want to play skyblock with my friends together like my other MC server 😞

edit:

im stupid, i think i can make a portforward (listen external port 25566 and forward it internal (nat) to my skyblock IP to port 25565 )  :D

Edited by Encore
  • Like 1

Hello, thought I would ask this as it could benefit other since google isn't giving too good answers readily.
What would be the best and/or simplest way to secure a server? (Oceanblock for me specifically)
New to the whole Minecraft server thing, I know I could set up a reverse proxy but I also imagine knowing how the whitelist works would be simpler.
Thank you for the help and the docker templates

A second question too while I'm at it, would it be possible for you to create an Agrarian Skies template/explain how would one go about making it? (and since it's old, add the fix for the log4j exploit)

6 hours ago, Eddyall said:

Hello, thought I would ask this as it could benefit other since google isn't giving too good answers readily.
What would be the best and/or simplest way to secure a server? (Oceanblock for me specifically)
New to the whole Minecraft server thing, I know I could set up a reverse proxy but I also imagine knowing how the whitelist works would be simpler.
Thank you for the help and the docker templates

A second question too while I'm at it, would it be possible for you to create an Agrarian Skies template/explain how would one go about making it? (and since it's old, add the fix for the log4j exploit)

The easiest way is just to enable the whitelist.  I can see if I can add that to the container as a configuration option.  I can add Algarian Skies to the list.

As for the log4j exploit, I patched all my containers to apply the fix published by Mojang a couple of days after they released their fix.

6 hours ago, Tritech said:

Is there any way to have this auto update? I'm stuck on v .5.21 and .5.25 is the current

I'm working on a process that will update the containers much more frequently now that I have access to the Curseforge API.  There is some manual work involved, verifying that server upgrades complete correctly.

That said, Enigmatica 6 - 0.5.25 is pushed up and available.

• Thanks 1

Something seems wrong with this update. Not sure if it's on my end or not. Server won't come up.

[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: eidolon:catacomb
[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: repurposed_structures:mineshaft_ocean
[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: eidolon:lab
[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: dungeons_plus:warped_garden
[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: dungeons_plus:bigger_dungeon
[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: repurposed_structures:pyramid_ocean
[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: tconstruct:earth_slime_island
[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: tconstruct:overworld_slime_island
[15:40:33] [Server thread/ERROR]: Unknown structure start: eidolon:catacomb

just hangs on hundreds of these

Edited by Tritech

Yea, there is something going on with this particular server and my network. I tried to install on a windows machine and it fails to start as well. Doesn't seem like an issue with your container.

I have been messing around with letsencrypt and getting some subdomains sorted. Would that have anything to do with it? That said, I tested a sevtech ages server and that started fine, tried a known working ragnamod server and that fails.

I wiped the entire container and deleted the enigmatica dir.

Redownloading only downloads Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip which is 0kb, eula.txt, and log4j2_112-116.xml.

The only logs I can pull are from a windows machine and the install completes, it does download all the mods/configs and then:

[30Jan2022 17:26:59.119] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 36.2.22, --fml.mcpVersion, 20210115.111550, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.5, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui]
[30Jan2022 17:26:59.122] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c starting: java version 1.8.0_321 by Oracle Corporation
[30Jan2022 17:27:00.510] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FixSSL/CORE]: Added Lets Encrypt root certificates as additional trust
[30Jan2022 17:27:00.552] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.4 Source=file:/C:/Users/username/Desktop/enigmatica/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.4/mixin-0.8.4.jar Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER
[30Jan2022 17:27:02.800] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [org.antlr.v4.runtime.ConsoleErrorListener:syntaxError:38]: line 13:0 token recognition error at: '`'
[30Jan2022 17:27:02.908] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [org.antlr.v4.runtime.ConsoleErrorListener:syntaxError:38]: line 1:0 token recognition error at: '~'
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.217] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier.<init>(Ljava/util/jar/Manifest;)V
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.218] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.createCodeSource(SecureJarHandler.java:66)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.218] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:275)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.218] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.219] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.219] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.220] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.220] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.221] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.ModLauncherClassProvider.findClass(ModLauncherClassProvider.java:67)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.221] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinConnectorManager.loadConnectors(MixinConnectorManager.java:70)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.222] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinConnectorManager.inject(MixinConnectorManager.java:59)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.222] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.platform.MixinPlatformManager.inject(MixinPlatformManager.java:196)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.222] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinBootstrap.inject(MixinBootstrap.java:202)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.223] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.initializeLaunch(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:201)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.223] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.initializeLaunch(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:195)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.224] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.lambda$announceLaunch$9(LaunchPluginHandler.java:97)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.224] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at java.util.HashMap.forEach(Unknown Source)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.225] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.announceLaunch(LaunchPluginHandler.java:97)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.225] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:52)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.226] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.226] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.227] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.227] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.227] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60)
[30Jan2022 17:27:04.228] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: 	at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57)

The unraid logs are pretty explanitory since there is nothing in the dir:

+ cd /data
+ [[ TRUE = \f\a\l\s\e ]]
+ echo eula=true
+ [[ -f Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip ]]
+ rm -fr config defaultconfigs global_data_packs global_resource_packs mods packmenu
+ curl -o Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip https://edge.forgecdn.net/files/3620/129/Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
+ unzip -u Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip -d /data
Archive: Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip or
Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip.zip, and cannot find Enigmatica6Server-0.5.25.zip.ZIP, period.
+ chmod u+x start-server.sh
chmod: cannot access 'start-server.sh': No such file or directory
+ [[ -n 5G ]]
+ sed -i 's/maxRam:*/maxRam: 5G' /data/server-setup-config.yaml
sed: -e expression #1, char 21: unterminated `s' command
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ curl -o log4j2_112-116.xml https://launcher.mojang.com/v1/objects/02937d122c86ce73319ef9975b58896fc1b491d1/log4j2_112-116.xml
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
++ grep log4j2_112-116.xml server-setup-config.yaml
++ wc -l
grep: server-setup-config.yaml: No such file or directory
+ [[ 0 -eq 0 ]]
+ sed -i '/javaArgs:/a \ - '\''-Dlog4j.configurationFile=log4j2_112-116.xml'\''' server-setup-config.yaml
sed: can't read server-setup-config.yaml: No such file or directory
+ ./start-server.sh
/launch.sh: line 34: ./start-server.sh: No such file or directory

Edited by Tritech
  • Goobaroo changed the title to [Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Server Containers
  • Goobaroo changed the title to [Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers