[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

16 hours ago, TheSchatz said:

Hi Goobaroo, thanks for making these containers, it's just what I needed when a friend asked me to set up a Pixelmon server!

Quick question, would you be able update the pixelmon version when you get a chance please? I'm getting a server crash related to 9.0.5 and beehivess that got fixed in the latest version.

9.0.5 is the latest version on CurseForge.  If there was an update it may be client side only.

3 hours ago, Goobaroo said:

9.0.5 is the latest version on CurseForge.  If there was an update it may be client side only.

Ah, ok, no worries then. It looks like they haven't put 9.0.6 on curseforge yet.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it! 👍

EDIT: For anyone else with the same problem, I just downloaded updated server files from technicpack.net and dropped them in the appdata folder. All set working with 9.0.6 now!

Edited by TheSchatz

Hi Goobaroo, how do you get the Direwolf20 packs to run since they rely on the run.bat file to start the forge.jar file. I am trying to migrate your docker to Pterodactyl so I can have multiple people help manage the server but can seem to get it to run. Thanks for all the work you do creating these dockers they work great

36 minutes ago, ZaDoctor said:

Hi Goobaroo, how do you get the Direwolf20 packs to run since they rely on the run.bat file to start the forge.jar file. I am trying to migrate your docker to Pterodactyl so I can have multiple people help manage the server but can seem to get it to run. Thanks for all the work you do creating these dockers they work great

Well, nothing really relies on BAT files.  Those are just windows script files, to run a bunch of commands.  Docker containers are linux based, so they use .sh files that are similar but run linux commands.

In the case of Direwolf20, there was a bug with the FTB installer that generated unusable startup scripts, so I don't use run.sh or start.sh at all.  The only thing you need to run is the correct java command.  When the container is running, you can exec into it and take a look at the launch.sh script.  But that script is immutable, meaning you can't change it as it is part of the docker container when it was built.

I'm not familiar with Pterodactyl.  

After the latest update for SkyFactory 3 Docker in Unraid I get the following error log:

+ cd /data
+ [[ true = \f\a\l\s\e ]]
+ echo eula=true
+ [[ -f serverinstall_25_123 ]]
+ [[ -n FTB Presents Skyfactory 3 v3.0.21 Server Powered by Docker ]]
+ sed -i '/motd\s*=/ c motd=FTB Presents Skyfactory 3 v3.0.21 Server Powered by Docker' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ sed -i '/level-name\s*=/ c level-name=world' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n TheKiller645 ]]
+ echo TheKiller645
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ sed -i 's/server-port.*/server-port=25565/g' server.properties
+ [[ -f run.sh ]]
+ [[ -f start.sh ]]
+ chmod 755 start.sh
+ [[ -f run.sh ]]
+ [[ -f start.sh ]]
+ [[ -f user_jvm_args.txt ]]
+ [[ -f run.sh ]]
+ ./start.sh
./start.sh: line 10: .//data/jre/jdk8u312-b07-jre/bin/java: No such file or directory

@Nio9345 Ownership of the files changed in the latest update.  I suspect that prevented the install from properly cleaning up the last version.  There was also an issue with the FTB installer that was generating bad paths.

1. On your unraid run:

chown -R nobody:users /mnt/user/appdata/ftbskyfactory3

2. Delete the file

/mnt/user/appdata/ftbskyfactory3/serverinstall_25_123

3. Start the server up again, it should get everything going.

Hello! 
I recently updated Vaulthunters, and now it wont start up and I get this in the log:

+ cd /data
+ [[ true = \f\a\l\s\e ]]
+ echo eula=true
+ [[ -f VaultHunters-1.13.8-Server.zip ]]
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ sed -i 's/server-port.*/server-port=25565/g' server.properties
++ ls 'forge-*.jar'
ls: cannot access 'forge-*.jar': No such file or directory
+ FORGE_JAR=
+ java -server -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -Dfml.queryResult=confirm -Xms4096m -Xmx4096m -jar nogui
Error: Unable to access jarfile nogui

I have changed the permissions, and I still get that. It worked just fine before updating.

Thanks. 

Can I get help on how to change the Server Properties file so that I can enable Flying, I use the airship and get booted because of it.

When using windows to access that folder it says i dont have permission, so this may be more of an UNRAID question, just seeing if any else has had this issue.

• Goobaroo changed the title to [Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Server Containers
  • Goobaroo changed the title to [Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers