[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

++ echo Server-Files-0.4.3.zip
++ sed s/.zip//
+ [[ -d Server-Files-0.4.3 ]]
++ sed s/.zip//
+ mv 'Server-Files-0.4.3/INSTRUCTIONS -- READ ME.txt' Server-Files-0.4.3/config Server-Files-0.4.3/defaultconfigs Server-Files-0.4.3/forge-1.18.2-40.1.20-installer.jar Server-Files-0.4.3/kubejs Server-Files-0.4.3/mods Server-Files-0.4.3/packmenu Server-Files-0.4.3/server-icon.png Server-Files-0.4.3/server.properties Server-Files-0.4.3/user_jvm_args.txt /data
++ sed s/.zip//
+ rm -fr Server-Files-0.4.3
+ sed -i 's/baseInstallPath:.*/baseInstallPath: ~/' /data/server-setup-config.yaml
sed: can't read /data/server-setup-config.yaml: No such file or directory
+ chmod u+x startserver.sh
chmod: cannot access 'startserver.sh': No such file or directory
+ [[ -n 10G ]]
+ sed -i 's/maxRam:.*/maxRam: 10G/' /data/server-setup-config.yaml
sed: can't read /data/server-setup-config.yaml: No such file or directory
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ [[ -n Diviance ]]
+ echo Diviance
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ ./startserver.sh
/launch.sh: line 36: ./startserver.sh: No such file or directory

This is what I get when trying to use the AllTheMods7 container on 6.10.0.

I will try updating to 6.10.2, see if that helps.

Edit:  It did not.

Edited by Diviance
Adding results

Then I must confess, I am at a loss.  If I let the container create the folders, it will do nothing.  If I set permissions on what it created, it will download stuff and put them into the folder... but it won't install the server and it won't work.  If I delete everything and make the folders ahead of time and set the permissions, it does the same thing as just fixing permissions after it creates the folders.

It does not appear to matter what permissions I change or who I set the user as for the folders or anything.  It just... stops there.  Every time.

Does it just not work on 6.10?

Edit:  For additional information, the FTB Direwolf 20 1.18 container from you works just fine once I fix the owner of the folder it makes.

Edited by Diviance

@Diviance No, it's a bug in the container. There is a 0.4.4 release now, and there is a new image up that it should work with.  Should have nothing to do with 6.10.

A little background.  Each modpack ships with a similar but unique installation for the server.  So I have to script those steps in order to get a working image.

• Like 1

Ah, well, then I am glad it was not just me.  I appreciate the heads up.  I knew each modpack had its own unique install.  I just don't know enough about how docker images are made to see where it was having an issue.  I can use docker containers... but I haven't the slightest how to make one at this time.

Hey, thanks for the container, makes it a lot easier than uploading mods to mineos.

Running into an issue with AllTheMods7 container. It's up and running, I can see it, I can see my connection attempt in the logs, but I get an error `mismatched mod channel list` in the client when connecting. This seems to be a mismatch of mods or mod versions on the client vs the server.

I don't play minecraft, just hosting a server for friends so I don't really know how to troubleshoot the mods. I downloaded the package and launched from the CurseForge app. Any easy way to compare what mods are mismatched?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Debaser said:

Hey, thanks for the container, makes it a lot easier than uploading mods to mineos.

Running into an issue with AllTheMods7 container. It's up and running, I can see it, I can see my connection attempt in the logs, but I get an error `mismatched mod channel list` in the client when connecting. This seems to be a mismatch of mods or mod versions on the client vs the server.

I don't play minecraft, just hosting a server for friends so I don't really know how to troubleshoot the mods. I downloaded the package and launched from the CurseForge app. Any easy way to compare what mods are mismatched?

Thanks

unless you ask the pack to be updated your players will need to downgrade to the version of ATM7 your docker is running

1 hour ago, montmyint said:

unless you ask the pack to be updated your players will need to downgrade to the version of ATM7 your docker is running

ooh i see, i think there was a new version released 2 days ago (0.4.4) where when i installed the mod pack via curse a few days ago it was 0.4.3. I see the container is using 0.4.4 so upgrading the client now to test

thanks for the info

edit: yep that was it, all good now, thanks!

Edited by Debaser
  • Like 1

Hello good sir,

I appear to be having an issue of the docker not being able to find/open/create server.properties and the forge jar, I have tried a few things such as making sure the permissions are set correctly as well as giving the folder 777 privileges temporarily in order to try installing.

I have also tried adding the files in manually as well and then giving the 777 privilege to the files/folders again. 

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the docker, I was wondering if there is anything else that I can try, I am also a noob to unraid currently.

V/R

Siggz

+ [[ -n FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.18 v1.3.1 Server Powered by Docker ]]
+ sed -i '/motd\s*=/ c motd=FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.18 v1.3.1 Server Powered by Docker' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ sed -i '/level-name\s*=/ c level-name=world' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n rsmrules05 ]]
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo rsmrules05
+ [[ -f run.sh ]]
++ ls 'forge-*.jar'
ls: cannot access 'forge-*.jar': No such file or directory
+ FORGE_JAR=
+ curl -Lo log4j2_112-116.xml https://launcher.mojang.com/v1/objects/02937d122c86ce73319ef9975b58896fc1b491d1/log4j2_112-116.xml
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  12428      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 12428
+ java -server -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -Dfml.queryResult=confirm -Dlog4j.configurationFile=log4j2_112-116.xml -Xms4096m -Xmx6144m -jar nogui
Error: Unable to access jarfile nogui

** Press ANY KEY to close this window ** 

@Siggz Looks like there was a change in the FTB server installer. I've updated the container.

1. Empty the /mnt/user/appdata/ftbdirewolf20_118 directory you can keep the world directory if you already have a world.
  2. Under your docker tab, in Unraid, switch to Advanced (top right corner).  Then do a force upgrade for the FTBDirewolf20_118 container.
  3. Start the container and it should be okay.
Edited by Goobaroo
  • Haha 1

Hello again,

After the fix it worked great for a day but, after shutting down the server to install a UPS, it is now unable to run giving the following logs on attempts to start the docker.

I have made sure that run.sh is in the file directory and ran the new permissions command on the appdata folder, so it should have permission.

Very sorry to bother you again.

V/R

Siggz

+ ID=95
+ VER=2132
+ cd /data
+ [[ true = \f\a\l\s\e ]]
+ echo eula=true
+ [[ -f serverinstall_95_2132 ]]
+ [[ -n FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.18 v1.3.1 Server Powered by Docker ]]
+ sed -i '/motd\s*=/ c motd=FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.18 v1.3.1 Server Powered by Docker' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ sed -i '/level-name\s*=/ c level-name=world' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n rsmrules05 ]]
+ echo rsmrules05
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ [[ -f run.sh ]]
+ [[ -f user_jvm_args.txt ]]
+ echo -Xms4096m -Xmx6144m
+ [[ -f run.sh ]]
+ ./run.sh
/launch.sh: line 38: ./run.sh: Permission denied
+ ./start.sh
/launch.sh: line 38: ./start.sh: No such file or directory

** Press ANY KEY to close this window ** 
Edited by Siggz

Having trouble getting the Vault Hunters server up and running. The server gets all the way to starting, but never finishes. I can see the server, but the login times out since the server isn't fully running. The only significant looking error I get is at the start which is [21:01:09] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [org.antlr.v4.runtime.ConsoleErrorListener:syntaxError:38]: line 1:0 token recognition error at: '~'

• Goobaroo changed the title to [Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Server Containers
  • Goobaroo changed the title to [Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers