Execution error in multiple dockers and other stuff after replacing cache drive.

baracas

I replaced a hdd with an ssd for my cache driver recently and everything is gone to heck since.  Today execution errors on fresh dockers with a new rebuild docker.img. 

Get stuff like this in docker logs level=error msg="Handler for POST /v1.37/containers/6e4ee040ad10/start returned error: error while creating mount source path '/mnt/user/appdata/plex': mkdir /mnt/user/appdata/plex: no space left on device"  There plently of space available thats not true....  I though it might be something with shares but i can't find it.  VM'd had issues too, rebuilt the libvirt a few times and work be ok for a while?  Seeing a lot of stuff in the syslogs that where never there before as well.  At this point I might just wipe the appdata, domains, and system shares, reformat the cache drive entirely and start again.  I only use the cache drive for a small handleful of dockers and vms, not as a staging point for data going to array.   I did or did not do something when i replaced the drive this time, but i don't know what.  I've replace several over the years never had a problem.  Must be and old cfg somewhere like on the flash causing all this but i can't find it.

p67-diagnostics-20211020-1110.zip syslog-192.168.5.17.log syslog-192.168.5.172.log

syslog.txt

EDIT:  I appears there were conflicting mounts points and the user/appdata share was reporting it was full to unraid.  Deleted the share and readded it.  If that doesn't work i guess i could trying mounting as a share /mnt/cache/appdata which is prob better anyway.

Edited by baracas
moreinfo