Valheim container restarts at-will (Solved)

Hello everybody,

I'm having an issue with my Valheim game server container, and I don't believe it to be an issue with the contents of the container itself, so I'm hoping this is the correct subforum for this issue. I have attempted to Google/search through these forums for a related issue from someone else, with no luck (perhaps I'm blind).

I currently have this particular container set to not autostart within unraid. The game server isn't actively used much currently, so I prefer to keep the container turned off and I'll turn it on whenever the urge to play the game presents itself again. However, the container appears to decide to turn itself on at will. I had to manually turn it off about 2-3 hours ago. I don't watch my server close enough to notice a pattern (i.e. if it restarts at a specific interval consistently).

The container is configured to backup every 62 minutes (default); as it's currently been down for between 2-3 hours, I don't think it's firing itself up just to run a backup.

I do not have this issue with any of my other containers that I have turned off manually and set autostart to off with.

I'm not experienced enough with Docker/Unraid to know where to start looking for an issue, or something that I don't have set correctly. If anybody has any knowledge of why this is occurring for me, or can point me in the direction of what to check, I would appreciate the assist. I'm happy to supply any logs or such; just need to know what you'd be looking for. I have attached to this post, screenshots of my container configuration.

Thanks for the time,

-Sumi

Edit1: I've grabbed my unraid diagnostics and attached them here. I dug around inside the zip and honestly don't know what I'm looking for. I checked everything I figured to be relevant.

Clipboard71.jpg

Clipboard72.jpg

unlazarusraid-diagnostics-20211020-1822.zip

Edited by sumidor063
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, sumidor063 said:

A month later, and I figured it out while on an unrelated mission. I created a script, set to run daily, to restart the container, at some point. I have no recollection of doing so, nor why.

This thread can be closed. My apologies for the lack of memory.

Please use the official support thread for container specific issues (click on the container icon and select "Support"), i saw this only by accident.

• sumidor063 changed the title to Valheim container restarts at-will (Solved)