[Solved] UI resets itself to default

Hi ppl!

My server was up for about 45 min running a few dockers and one Win10 baremetal VM, did a CA plugin update and nothing else, switched to the VM tab and after more than usual time to load it returned and error, reset the whole UI and now my cache pool is gone, the VM still runs (i'm writing from it) and both Dockers and VM tabs are gone i assume because the systems is missing the cache pool.

I can't sign in and there is a No Flash message in the upper right corner

image.thumb.png.82d1548dde80c5e303784c0fce83e788.png

Unraid flash drive is present

image.thumb.png.7011c6cbcc0aa0f9a240a3b588dc2c90.png

Diagnostics attached

corellia-diagnostics-20211021-0927.zip

I don't know if i have to stop the array and or restart the server, not sure if the cache NVME failed it is a brand new one with just 2 weeks of light use.

Edited by surferjsmc

It is on a USB 3.1 Gen2 port, the 2.0 ports are passthrough my win VM.

Just to be sure, i'll shutdown the VM and edit it to disable USB 2.0 passthrough then shutdown the server, plug unraid flash drive in USB 2.0 and power on the server, after unraid starts if everything went back to normal then i'll edit the VM and passthrough the USB 3.1 controller plug all the peripherals to it and finally start the VM again

I've tried to boot from all the other USB ports on my mobo but when unraid started it was getting a 165.x.x.x ip, booting to the GUI showed browser but it was unable to load localhost.

Plugged the flash on the same USB port that it was before and it started mostly normal, dockers and VMs running and all drives present but showing warning: USB drive is not read-write and running parity check.

After some search on the forums and thinking that could be an USB flash dying issue  I decided to restore the MyServers backup from this morning, started Unraid with the new USB flash, reset users pwd and activated key, now the server seams to be running normal, like nothing happened at all.

• surferjsmc changed the title to [Solved] UI resets itself to default