3TB data drives dead. Replacement out of stock. What to do?

Hi,

One of my data drive has died. its a 3tb drive. I cant find 3tb drive to replace.

Here are my array details

Parity drives 2 x 3tb

data drives 9

dead drive 1

free space 3.95tb

Since i cant find a 3tb replacement (dont know why all store are out of stock), I think these are the options for me.

1. Replace both parity drives with 4tb drives. Reuse one of the parity drive as data drive.

2. Use unbalance to move all data out of virtual dead drive. remove dead drive out of array.

Question.

1. Are there any other options?

2. What are the pros and cons of the available options?

chrome_20211023_164734.png

38 minutes ago, publicENEMY said:

1. Replace both parity drives with 4tb drives. Reuse one of the parity drive as data drive.

Think carefully about only moving up to 4TB drive. All of your drives are pretty full and if you go with a 4TB parity drive, you will be paying a lot of money of each additional TB that you add in the future.  Seriously consider moving to at least a 6TB drive.  The sweet spot may will probably be north of 8TB at this time.  (I haven't been really tracking to see where it currently is.)  The only disadvantage is the increase in parity check time but there is now a plugin to pause these checks when you expect the array to be in use.