Cannot move files from cache to array

I recently started noticing my cache filling up and not going back down in used space. I have the mover set to run everyday at 3am, yet it seems like some data is staying on my cache pool. I enabled logging on the mover, and ran I ran it I saw this pop up.

Oct 25 23:25:19 Installation03 kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdb1): csum failed root 5 ino 21216272 off 4594712576 csum 0xad6138ce expected csum 0xb6089ce0 mirror 2

I'm assuming data got corrupt when I was copying it across the network, but I'm not sure if my cache SSD is going bad (less than 8 months old) or if it's memory related.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So, I'm highly confident that it's going to be memory related.  Pass 1 on memtest already has 29 errors before test 9 was complete.  Unfortunately, my build doesn't support ECC memory and not really in the position to buy all new mobo/cpu/memory.  Does anyone have any recommendations for DDR4-2133 memory for my build?

In the meantime, I think I'm going to test each stick individually and see if it's just one stick that's bad or not.