Boot issues

Hi all,

Not my first build but decided to replace my two unraid servers and consolidate into one. I'm stumped as to what i can do other than give up. 

Post making a USB key. I might get one successful boot. try again and it will either kernel panic/VFS errors, failed to read blocks: 0x7, simply wont boot and kicks me back to the bios. 

So far i have tried. 

- Updated BIOS 

- Cleared CMOS and start from scratch on the recommended settings.

- Used the Windows USB creator app and manually created USB Key

- Tried disabling things like IPMI, C-States, Fast Boot, Ignore F1 errors

- Ensured the key is the primary boot.

- Tried UEFI and Non UEFI keys.

- If i enable CSM board pushes display out to an onboard VGA header even though there is a discrete graphics card so with out a VGA monitor no idea what happens but looking at my router it has not successfully booted.

- On my tenth USB key though have tried a mixture of Sandisk, Samsung in either USB 2.0/3.0/3.1

- Took the key one of my servers that works and it booted once. second boot same issues. 

- Installed windows via USB and was able to run cinebench for 24 hours straight.

Hardware:

Threadripper Pro 3975X

Asus Sage WRX80-SE-WIFI

64GB DDR 4 RAM 

• 2 months later...

I'm having the very same issue, originally I thought it was the flash drive that died but I got a brand new one, loaded the back up I had and transfered the key and 2 days later it got messed up again ? I've been using Unraid for a long time without any problem whatsoever but now this... What's going on any pointers ?

IMG_20220117_195126.jpg